Our hospitals, emergency departments and ambulatory sites are open to serve the community.
All our facilities are clean, safe and ready for you to get the care you need. To schedule an appointment, please call your doctor’s office. If you need help finding a doctor, call 1-800-MD-MONTE (800-636-6683).
We are happy to welcome visitors to Montefiore and we appreciate your patience, understanding and cooperation. Please see below for details on our visitation program guidelines.
We’re going beyond industry standards to implement the most rigorous COVID-SAFE Care protocols currently available. To learn more, click here.
- All patients may have two visitors at a time during the visitation hours of 9:00am–9:00pm daily. The only visitors allowed during other times are those qualifying for exceptions: pediatrics, labor and delivery, end-of-life situations, patients being discharged and those with cognitive or developmental impairments.
- Pediatric patients may have one parent/caregiver at the bedside at all times during their hospitalization. During the hours of 11:00am–9:00pm, another family member or caregiver, aged 12 years or above, can be at the bedside with a maximum of 2 individuals at the bedside at a time.
- Patients in the Emergency Department may have one visitor.
- Visitors must be over 12 years of age.
- Visitors are asked to speak to a unit staff member before entering a patient room and to follow all staff instructions.
- Patients who are scheduled for ambulatory procedures may each have two support people assist them.
- Visitors are asked to not enter our locations if they have symptoms or have recently either tested positive or been exposed to COVID-19.
- Visitors must remain in the patient’s room.
- Visitors must practice rigorous hand hygiene.
- Visitors who do not adhere to the above guidelines will be asked to leave.