Our hospitals, emergency departments and ambulatory sites are open to serve the community.
All our facilities are clean, safe and ready for you to get the care you need. To schedule an appointment, please call your doctor’s office. If you need help finding a doctor, call 1-800-MD-MONTE (800-636-6683).
We are happy to welcome visitors to Montefiore and we appreciate your patience, understanding and cooperation. Please see below for details on our visitation program guidelines.
Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at entrances, and will be asked to leave if they display symptoms. All visitors to Montefiore will be issued a surgical mask on arrival and will be expected to wear the mask throughout the course of their visit.
As we resume previously paused surgeries, visits, testing and procedures, we’re going beyond industry standards to implement the most rigorous COVID-SAFE Care protocols currently available. To learn more, click here.
- All patients may have two visitors at a time during the visitation hours of 2pm–6pm daily. The only visitors allowed during other times are those qualifying for exceptions: pediatrics, labor and delivery, end-of-life situations, patients being discharged and those with cognitive or developmental impairments.
- Visitors must be over 18 years of age. Patients may have two designated support persons who can alternate.
- Visitors are asked to speak to a unit staff member before entering a patient room and to follow all staff instructions.
- Patients who are scheduled for ambulatory procedures may each have one support person assist them.
- Visitors will be screened in the lobby for temperature, symptoms and exposure and asked to leave if they display symptoms.
- Visitors must wear a face mask upon entry to the lobby and throughout their time in the hospital. If visiting a patient that is COVID+, the visitor must also wear a gown, gloves and eye protection while in the room with the patient.
- Visitors must remain in the patient’s room.
- Visitors must practice rigorous hand hygiene.
- Visitors who do not adhere to the above guidelines will be asked to leave.