Our hospitals, emergency departments and ambulatory sites are open to serve the community.
All our facilities are clean, safe and ready for you to get the care you need. To schedule an appointment, please call your doctor’s office. If you need help finding a doctor, call 1-800-MD-MONTE (800-636-6683).
We are happy to welcome visitors to Montefiore and we appreciate your patience, understanding and cooperation. Please see below for details on our visitation program guidelines.
We’re going beyond industry standards to implement the most rigorous COVID-SAFE Care protocols currently available. To learn more, click here.
- All patients, adult and pediatric, may have visitors 24 hours per day, seven days per week according to the following guidelines: Two visitors during the hours 9:00 am – 9:00 pm and one visitor during the hours 9:00 pm – 9:00 am.
- Patients in the Emergency Department may have one visitor.
- Patients who are scheduled for ambulatory procedures may each have two support people assist them.
- Visitors must be over 12 years of age.
- Visitors must practice rigorous hand hygiene.
- To protect visitors, staff, and patients during this season of heightened viral illnesses, all visitors to the hospital are required to wear masks at all times in public areas and patients’ rooms.
- Visitors are asked to speak to a unit staff member before entering a patient room and to follow all staff instructions.
- Visitors must remain in the patient’s room.
- Visitors who do not adhere to the above guidelines will be asked to leave.