Walk-in vaccination update (no appointment needed):
Walk-ins will be accommodated, based on availability, for those 12 years and older at the following locations:
- The Atrium (1776 Eastchester Road, 2nd Floor, Bronx, NY 10461)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Thursday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wakefield Campus (4141 Carpenter Avenue, Bronx, NY 10466)
- Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
All children 12- to 17-years-old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
To schedule an appointment online:
If you are currently eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, you can schedule the first dose of your COVID-19 vaccination online. If you need assistance, please call our hotline at 1-844-444-CV19 (1-844-444-2819) and select option 1.
If there are no open appointments available when scheduling online, please try back at a later time. We will continue to post new appointment times depending on vaccine supply.
Use Montefiore MyChart to receive notifications when it’s time to get your required second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, and to access documentation of your vaccination at any time. Log in or sign up today.
Montefiore is currently offering both the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines. Please see below for more information from the CDC on each vaccine:
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine for people who are moderately to severely immunocompromised. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood;
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medications to suppress the immune system;
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last two years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system;
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome);
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection;
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids, cancer chemotherapy that causes severe immunosuppression, or other medications that may suppress your immune response.
If you are in one of the categories listed above and a New York resident over the age of 18, you can click here to start the scheduling process and see whether a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine is right for you. If you need assistance, please call our hotline at 1-844-444-CV19 (1-844-444-2819) and select option 1 to schedule your vaccination appointment.
For more information about the third vaccine dose, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Some higher-risk individuals should contact their doctors in advance to see if the vaccine is right for them. These groups may include:
- Patients with a history of allergic reaction caused by vaccines
- Patients who are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
- Patients with a condition affecting their immune system
- Patients undergoing radiation therapy or taking medications that impact the immune system
Please do not schedule a vaccination or come to Montefiore for a vaccination if you:
- Are currently feeling sick
- Have had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days
- Have been instructed by the New York State Department of Health to quarantine
- Have received COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment, COVID-19 convalescent plasma treatment or IVIG treatment within the past 90 days
- Have received any other vaccine in the past 14 days
Answers to frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Dr. Philip O. Ozuah, President and CEO, Montefiore Medicine, on ESPN. As Michael Kay announced on his Podcast yesterday: “I have never on social media seen total unanimity that I’m glad you guys had him on because he really helped educate us.”
If you are currently eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, and you are 18+ years old, you can schedule the first dose of your vaccination online.