Following guidelines from the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH), Montefiore-Einstein is now offering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible groups. To see if you are currently eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, please consult the NYSDOH for their phased distribution plan here.
If you are currently eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, you can begin the scheduling process by visiting our COVID‑19 vaccine scheduling website or calling 1-844-444-CV19 (1-844-444-2819). You will then receive a text message or a phone call letting you know when we’re able to schedule your appointment.
Use Montefiore MyChart to receive notifications when it’s time to get your required second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, and to access documentation of your vaccination at any time. Log in or sign up today.
Yes. If you are not currently eligible to receive the COVID‑19 vaccine, you can be put on Montefiore’s vaccination wait-list. Visit our COVID-19 vaccine scheduling website or call 1-844-444-CV19 (1-844-444-2819) to request that your name be added. You will later receive a text message or a phone call letting you know when we’re able to schedule your appointment.
Some higher-risk individuals should contact their doctors in advance to see if the vaccine is right for them. These groups may include:
- Patients with a history of allergic reaction caused by vaccines
- Patients who are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
- Patients with a condition affecting their immune system
- Patients undergoing radiation therapy or taking medications that impact the immune system
Please do not schedule a vaccination or come to Montefiore for a vaccination if you:
- Are currently feeling sick
- Have had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days
- Have been instructed by the New York State Department of Health to quarantine
- Have received COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment, COVID-19 convalescent plasma treatment or IVIG treatment within the past 90 days
- Have received any other vaccine in the past 14 days